Even during times of economic upheaval, the smartest companies continue to invest in innovation, leveraging PCB prototypes for new product design concepts. As a result, San Jose-based design engineers require a turnkey printed circuit board (PCB) prototype solutions provider. For over a decade, AlphaEMS has been a trusted partner for hundreds of Silicon Valley, San Jose-based organizations for fast PCB prototype assembly. Our PCB assembly facility is handled by technically competent, local staff. We provide PCB assembly services that fit within your budget and cater to your demanding schedules.
Our PCB Prototype and Prototype Assembly Service Features
- Finalize the design of layout of your printed circuit board prototype from a manufacturing perspective
- Avoid tooling costs by working with printed circuit providers to panel the product
- Review customer Gerber before sending it out to fabrication
- Provide Pre-DFM report for any issue found at the documentation review stage
- Provide mechanical assembly to integrate the printed circuit board assembly to a module or into a system
- Perform module level or system level test per customer specifications– AOI, 5DX X-ray, Flying Probe Test
- Interface with any regulatory agency site inspection requirements
Learn more about our quick turn PCB prototype capabilities.
Contact AlphaEMS for your next PCB prototype assembly project.